Workshops next week in Rockhampton and Toowoomba signal the commencement of Jobs Queensland’s regional consultation on its Future of Work project.
We are interested to hear from a range of people and organisations across industry, business, the community, education and training, and government.
These consultations are a vital component of the research process which will inform advice that Jobs Queensland will provide to the Queensland Government.
The following workshops are scheduled:
- Central Queensland (Rockhampton): Tuesday 5 March
- Darling Downs South West (Toowoomba): Thursday 7 March
- Outback North (Mount Isa): Tuesday 12 March
- Far North Queensland (Cairns): Thursday 14 March
- Sunshine Coast (Nambour): Wednesday 20 March
- South East Queensland (Logan): Monday 25 March
A webinar will also be held on 22 March 2019 to encourage participation from stakeholders in rural and remote locations.
As outlined in our e-alert on Monday 18 February 2019, The Future of Work in Queensland to 2030 – Evolution or revolution? discussion paper was released earlier this month to drive conversation on what the future of work means for employment and skills in Queensland.
You are encouraged to share this alert through your networks and to other interested stakeholders.
For more information on consultation sessions and to register your interest, visit www.jobsqueensland.qld.gov.au/future-of-work
Last updated 19 July 2019